Saturday, May 20, 2006

Vegas!!

Well JD, Mitch, and myself have all made it to Vegas, but Bill had some trouble so he will be getting here later tonight! I am at Hooters...Wow! Never thought I would be able to say that I stayed here! Tonight JD will be going to see KA, a Cirque de Solei production, and I will be meeting up with friends in from LA to check out a new nightclub..rumor has it that Janet Jackson might be hanging out with us (I know she's not country...).
Tomorrow we will have meetings about the broadcast, and get everything set up to broadcast live to you on Monday morning!
Listen Monday as we will be live from the MGM Grand, and I will have moved over to the MGM hotel where it is not so orange! More secret sound on Monday too, so listen in, and I will give you more updates about everything going on here later....See ya!

Meg

No comments: