Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Feel the HEAT!

Well here it is Wednesday, and the Heat finally won a game!!! WAHOO! The guys are giving me grief because now that the Pistons are out, I am of course going to root for the Heat, and they think that is wrong...I disagree!!

It was great to meet some of our listeners at the Anchor Inn Lakeside on Saturday night for the Cabo Wabo Tequila party...good times! We'll have to do this again, and I will post the NON-incriminating pictures later!

Thank you to all who came out to the first annual WIRK golf tournament. It was a great time, and for those of you who missed it because you think that you can't golf...well shame on you! This isn't about your golfing abilities, it was about having fun! We'll have it again next year, so you can join us then!

For any Days of Our Lives fans, you know that Kayla and Patch have returned to the show, and I have used my magic contacts to set up an interview with Patch! I have been talking with NBC, and they finally came through. We'll let you know when it will be on, but keep an ear to your radio!

This weekend I'll be out at Al Packer Ford East on Saturday (6/17), from 11am until 1pm. Stop by and say hello!

Later!
M

No comments: