Thursday, June 22, 2006

Out Sick

Holy cow!! I was only gone for 2 days, and I feel like I missed SOO much!
I have been playing catch up like crazy today!! Sales people needed me to cut commercials for them, and not to mention we have the annual "Bush" race out at Truck and Trailer USA tomorrow mornin' too! When we have off site stuff like this we basically have to literally put "the show on the road", commercial logs (tells us what commercials are supposed to play when, music logs (what music and when), traffic stuff, news stuff, plus everything we need to do the actual race...cordless microphone, headphones, regular microphones, and sooooo much more. Thank goodness we have an awesome Promotions staff to help us out, or it wouldn't get done!! Tomorrow night I will be out at the Palm Beach County Boat Show at the fairgrounds from 5-7pm. Stop by, I promise I am not contagious anymore!!

I heard the show at Friendly's was awesome, and hope all that were lucky enough to attend enjoyed themselves, and had a Fribble too!

We'll catch up soon, I will have pictures from tomorrow...it is sure to be a great time!!
Truck and Trailer USA is just East of the Turnpike on Southern on the North side. If you get to the Shell gas station you have just missed the small signs to turn in.

Hope to see you there!!

Meg

No comments: